This week’s challenge from Mrs Skinner.
This week on 6th March we celebrate WORLD BOOK DAY
Save the Children, together with Beanstalk are very aware that not being able to read handicaps children’s progress and have launched a campaign and programme called Born to Read for children who are struggling.
This is a big task and so they have asked if 100 Word Challenge can join in the campaign to ‘Change the Story’ for children.
The prompt this week is to chose your favourite fairy story and rewrite it in 100 words changing the ending.
The link will be open until Saturday 8th March
Can you rewrite your favourite story. Post it by logging into our blogs or add to the comments under this post.
This week Year 3 4 have been looking at the good and bad uses of technologies and discussing the issues around cyber bullying.
http://www.bullying.co.uk/poster/ an create a poster to share your anti-bullying messages.
Hello my name is Ellie,
- I have a cat called Merlin and he’s Black.
- Also I have a brother called Corey he is 5 years old.
- My favorite thing to do is to play with my friend Madeline.
- Although I like to see my family, when they come to visit us, because they live in a different place far away.
- Also when I have spear time sometimes I just lay on the sofa.
Also I like to play a game me and my brother and my friend made up called funny things witch is a game where you have to do funny things to make people laugh.
Thank you everyone how will comment and read my work.