The story of misses parrot

The story of misses parrot

The story of misses parrot is a very good story! It is such a good story that when I read it, I was left apsalutely gobsmacked! I did not think that a book like that wich is so good is even possible. When I told everyone about it, they all mostly fainted! Well I did as well. It is such a good story. It is about a teacher who has a class at a school called pickle hill primary. She then takes them on a trip to the rainforest and they meet a lot of people and talking plants.

2 thoughts on “The story of misses parrot

1. “Talking Plants”, “absolutely gobsmacked”, “rainforest”, what a fantastic range of words you have used Charlie in your 100 word challenge. This sounds like a really interesting book and you have written your piece in such a way that just makes me want to read it straight away. One thing you could do for me though is to think about where you might use some capital letters in your writing. For example, I always like to use capital letters for people’s names and also when I’m giving the title of a book. I think it makes it all easier to read. I also love to read back over my work before submitting as then I can make sure that I have checked everything. Well done on an excellent 100 word challenge and I look forward to reading more of your great writing.
    Ms O’Keeffe (Team 100WC)