Hi Year 3/4
I hope you have had a lovely extra day playing in the snow.
We should all be back at school tomorrow, but in case there is any problem or you are just bored at the weekend, here are some ideas of things to do:
1. Make sure that ALL of your homework is finished!
2. Have a go at the 100 Word or 5 Sentence Challenge on the class blog.
3. Practise your 3, 4 and 6 times table. You could play Moon Maths from the Primary Resources website.
4. Research the Aztecs so that you know more about them than everyone else in the class!
5. Write your own wishing tale, thinking about the events of The Little Blue Frog.
6. Begin to think about time machines. Inspired by the time-travelling cat, we will be designing our own time machines in the next few weeks.
7. Make up your own ‘I think of a number’ problems that you could get everyone in your family to solve!
8. Post ideas on our blog for other people to try out in the snow.
I hope this has given you lots of ideas.
See you in the morning.